There are times when people just want or need to check in with their pets for a specific reason, such as:
- The pet is lost, and its owner wants to figure out where it is or encourage it to return home.
- The pet is behaving inappropriately, and its owner wants to find out why and how to resolve it.
- The pet is very sick or badly injured, and its owner is trying to find out more so they can assist or help by getting the pet to a veterinarian.
- The pet’s owner is going to be away for a holiday or for work purposes and wants the pet to know who will be caring for them when the owner is away.
- The owner is moving and wants the pet to know about the changes…as well as how the change will proceed.
- A family member or another family pet have died and the owner wants the pet to know what has happened and that they will not be returning.
- The pet is being relocated to a new home and a new owner and the reason why this change is happening.
I first talk to the pet owners, whom I refer to as human companions, in order to find out what the issue is and then relay telepathic messages to and from pets back to the owner. The pets don’t even have to be present – only a photograph or description is needed in order for me to make the contact. The pets really enjoy and appreciate this communication.