Feeling stuck? Or maybe you feel like some part of you is missing? Or that you have not felt fully yourself ever since that tragic experience occurred, that you wish never happened? Try as we might, all of us, at some point in our lives, will be hurt by people, circumstances, and other forces that are out of our control.
The natural response is often to want to forget that the trauma happened in the first place, and to move on as quickly as possible. However, this approach often leaves people with the lingering sensation of loss, that some part of them is missing, in spite of having returned to normalcy in their lives.
Here are some of the common symptoms:
- You can’t remember certain parts of your life.
- You are plagued by constant feelings of fear or anxiety.
- You feel like there’s a missing part of yourself.
- You have strong periods of depression.
- You are not sure about your purpose in life.
- You experience long periods of insomnia.
- You feel mental or physical fatigue that does not have any medical explanation.
- You feel lost.
- You have difficulty overcoming certain issues in your life.
- You feel like you’re not in control of yourself.
A soul retrieval consists of the practitioner journeying with the client, helping locate the missing soul part, returning it to the earthly consciousness and integrating that returned awareness into the client for peace and wholeness.