Reiki is an energy-transfer technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. The Reiki healer will lay hands on various parts of the body in order to administer and “top-up” the “life force energy” that keeps us vibrant and alive.
When your life force energy is low, you’re more likely to feel tired, stressed, depressed or overwhelmed, and are vulnerable to falling ill quickly. You might feel the tingling of the energy running through your body as you lie, fully clothed, in a meditative state. The entire process is extremely relaxing and restorative.
- Dissolve energy blocks
- Increased sense of calm and peace
- Increased awareness and clarity
- Increased energy levels
- Increased creativity
- Emotional balance and feeling of security
- Strengthened and protected immune system
- Detoxify the body
- Deep relaxation
- Overall improvement of wellbeing and enjoyment of life
A one-hour session of Reiki is the equivalent of three hours of sleep, which is one of the most natural stress releases available.